West of England Growth Hub
Bespoke business support
- The West of England Combined Authority's Growth Hub is a free service full of tools and resources to help SMEs drive sustainable growth and profit.
- We offer one-to-one business support via our team of Enterprise Executives. They will help assess your needs and share a wide range of services, programmes and events you can use to achieve your objectives.
Sign up for the latest news
- Be the first to hear about bespoke initiatives to help your business succeed further.
Regional business programmes
- The West of England Combined Authority continues to build a variety of support structures to aid local businesses like yours.
In the spotlight
- Learn about our new programme Thrive at Work West of England and find out how to support your employees' mental health and wellbeing.
Create a job placement with the Kickstart Scheme
- The Government has launched the Kickstart Scheme to create new 6-month job placements for young people.
- Contact us today to register your interest in creating a fully-funded job placement in your business.
COVID-19 business support
Government advice and cash grants
Growing your business
Programmes and resources to enable new developments for your business
Mental health and wellbeing of your employees
Help your employees stay mentally healthy during and beyond Covid-19 with the Thrive at Work West of England programme
European Union transition
Government guidance and business impact assessment