West of England Growth Hub
Bespoke business support
- The West of England Combined Authority's Growth Hub is a free service full of tools and resources to help SMEs drive sustainable growth and profit.
- We offer one-to-one business support via our team of Enterprise Executives. They will help assess your needs and share a wide range of services, programmes and events you can use to achieve your objectives.
Develop a more motivated, skilled and qualified workforce
- Workforce for the Future provides tailored, in-depth support to help your business plan and adapt for the future by identifying your current and future skills needs.
Regional business programmes
- The West of England Combined Authority continues to build a variety of support structures to aid local businesses like yours.
In the spotlight
- Learn about our new programme Thrive at Work West of England and find out how to support your employees' mental health and wellbeing.
Create a job placement with the Kickstart Scheme
- The Government has launched the Kickstart Scheme to create new 6-month job placements for young people.
- Contact us today to register your interest in creating a fully-funded job placement in your business.
Sign up for the latest news
- Be the first to hear about bespoke initiatives to help your business succeed further.
COVID-19 business support
Government advice and cash grants
Growing your business
Tailored programmes and resources to enable new developments for your business
Mental health and wellbeing of your employees
Help your employees stay mentally healthy during and beyond Covid-19
European Union transition
The latest Government guidance and webinars
Workforce for the Future provides tailored, in-depth support to help your business plan and adapt for the future by identifying your current and future skills needs, implementing development plans to upskill or retrain employees, and supporting you to bring in apprenticeships or work placements to drive your business forwards. Participation is free and is available to SMEs with less than 250 employees based in the West of England (Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset). Sign up todayWorkforce for the Future
Peer Networks is a peer-to-peer networking programme for SME leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success. There are 200 places available for West of England businesses who have operated for over 1 year, a turnover of over £100,000 per annum and more than 5 PAYE employees. Sign up before the window closes on 1st November 2020.Peer Networks